donderdag 7 juli 2016

The top 10 photo's on Instragram from the month June

I know that the month June is already over but I have a few pictures from Instagram which I have to show you. These pictures got a lot of likes. So that's why below the top 10 best pictures.


1. De Zoete Bezigheid


A very nice little salon and store in Almelo where you can go crafting while enjoying a cup of coffee and cake ! Create a bracelet on your own taste and style .



2. The Drink Card from Rembrandt Beach Marmaris 


Normally you take a picture of the menu if you find a restaurant quite good! But we have taken a picture of the cocktail card of Rembrandt Beach. Delicious cocktails mixted and shaked by a good bartender .


3. The cheesecake from Loetje aan 't IJ

The most delicious cheesecake ever I've eaten so far was in restaurant Loetje aan 't IJ. You have to pay a lot of money but it 's worth it.


4. Daphne's Gift Box in Marmaris


The daughter of my eldest sister called Daphne. When we walked around in Marmaris we discovered this little shop Daphne's Gift Box. And of course we had to take a picture because just for fun.


5.  The Dolphins in Marmaris


Also in Marmaris we saw this stone Dolphins and I found it worth for a photo. This picture received a lot of likes on Instagram.


6. Eat a icecream in the icesalon from Mado in shoppingcentre Erasta Fethiye


After a trip from 3 hours from Marmaris to Fethiye and from Fethiye to Ovacik and back again, we decided we deserved a treat in the icesalon from Mado.


7. The dining area in the sea from Marmaris


I am completely overwhelmed by this picture. It is so razor sharp and it 's a funny setting. Do you see yourself sitting and eating in the sea?


8. Kaptan Poyraz


This picture also got a lot of likes . I made a picture from the front of the building where the apartments where from Kaptan Poyraz Yunus and Lotte.


9. A photomoment on the boulevard from Marmaris


They made a picture from me while I was making a picture on the boulevard of Marmaris.




10. On the pool from Kaptan Poyraz



Actually it was not my intention to make a picture from the pool but from the palmtree or bananatree (?) I do not know for sure which tree this is, but this picture also got lots of likes.


These were the top 10 from pictures/photos on my instagram account whom got the most likes. Do you have a instagramaccount and you want me to follow? Write your instagramaccount name below this blog post and I will follow you.

Regards Paula

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten