donderdag 18 februari 2016

DIY - Part 2 of the Mixed Media Canvas tutorial - THE KEY TO SUCCES

A few months ago I've wrote a blogpost about "how to make a Mixed Media Canvas". I've showed you the basic stuff and it took me months to think what the slogan will be. To get some more inspiration I've took al the magazines to look what the trends are and which color is the color of the year 2016. I've found it: Serenity and Rose Quartz are the colors for 2016 in The Netherlands



The basic i've made is ready to put some more color and more relief. I've been searching for the right accessoires in my boxes and sort the stuff by color. Rose and copper colors I need, but I saw I have no one product in copper. So we take other materials.

The base I found TOO rose and used gesso over it and worked with different paints and distress paints. The distress paint gives a nice effect and that I was my goal.

I had a cardboard fence and I would like to use. Some roses that I've covered with gesso so the paint arrested better if I wanted to finish the painting.

This is the result from months of thinking



  



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten