woensdag 24 februari 2016

FOOD - Chinese steamed buns MANTOU

Yes yes, you notice it, I love food and cooking. I love the steamed Chinese buns and every time when I go to the Chinese store I always I took the freezer suits and eat every morning at breakfast. Afterwards I thought, " you can make them yourself ? "


This is my version after I followed the video below .




If you follow the movie and the chocolate substitutes panda pasta then you get the delicious sandwiches that I always make .




Requirements :

4 cups flourn 
2 cups lukewarm water 
2 teaspoons dry yeast 
2 teaspoons cocoa or pandan paste 
1/2 cup sugar 

Please note that you need two bowls for the dough and the total time is 3 hours . So you have to steam and a steamer is convenient.

If you prefer the ready- to-eat version because you first want to try, below the package as our Chinese store has.



Enjoy your meal !!

Regards Paula

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten