maandag 15 februari 2016

MUSIC - My playlist from 14 February

Good morning, you all know that I'm not a Valentine's day lover but on that Sunday i've got me quite entertained by watching Netflix, baking, home tidy and clean and all while enjoying delicious disco music from the 70s, 80s and 90s


The occasion


Saturday February 13 I went to the concert of the Ladies of Soul in Ziggodome. I went there with my two sisters, two nieces and a daughter of my eldest cousin. It was very enjoyable and I have sung the whole concert because the songs were from my teenage years ... Unfortunately we ladies do not really follow the entire concert on a screen so it was squinting every time what they are doing. Little shame of the whole concert. If I 'm going to go again next year? No, I do not think so. I think a waste of money.

Let's go back to Sunday, February 14th this year. What music I've heard all that Saturday? Enough fun music and of course I turned once on my cassette player and I very often danced in front of the mirror. Yes, I danced and sang very often used for the mirror .... Laughing yet ?

INXS - Need you tonight



Envoge - Hold on




Doobie Brothers - Long train running



Wild Cherry - Play that funky music



Shirley & Company - Shame shame shame




Strech - Why did you do it



How wonderful it was to hear this kind of music when you're cleaning and so the day goes faster.

Listening enjoyment.

Greetings Paula

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten