donderdag 10 december 2015

BEAUTY / How to clean your make-up brushes with oil and babyshampoo

Goodmorning, if you wear make-up everyday, you also have to use different kind of brushes. Do you clean the brushes daily? Do you know how many germs there are in the tassels? No? Then I would advice you just to go wash your brushes very quickly and do it very well. You only need oil and baby shampoo and not the expensice brushcleaners that many cosmetic brands offer. Just take a look with me.

Method

In a little dish or bowl with 3 boxes I drop a dash of olive oil and baby shampoo in each box. I already dipped some brushes in the boxes and thats why the third box is a little bit dirty.

Then I make the brushes wet. I will never put dry brushes in the oil and shampoo because it will absorbs too many. Actually, you should ensure that only the hair is wet. You can't avoid that the wood or metal is getting wet but try to avoid it because otherwise there is a chance that the wood or metal will loose lots of bundle of hair.

After making all the brushes wet, I dip them one by one in the oil

Afther that dipping the brushes in the baby shampoo.

In the 3rd box I try to pitch the excess liquid out ... very careful though ... not too hard of course, because otherwise the hairs will let down.

After dipping all the brushes in the oil and shampoo mixture they look like this

I leave the tap running, holding my hand like a bowl and let the water run into my palm. I dip the brush into the water and rub it on my palm to clean the brush. This brush is accidentally came under water so I hope the wood will stay good.

After washing I put all the brushes on a dry towel and let them dry overnight.


Maybe you have an other way of cleaning, please let me know by leaving a comment below the post and don't forget to follow me at Social Media.

Greetings Paula

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten