zondag 13 december 2015

BEAUTY: my lipsticks for the dark skin


Good morning!!! You're also a real lady who can not do without lipstick. Well, I'm also the same and especially because I find it nice to handle almost any color with my dark skin. I say almost all because some light colors definitely doesn't work if you have a dark skin . Your face will look faded out. I have tried a number of colors of Essence, Catrice and Flormar and they may or may not say which fit well with us.


Essence and Catrice are very popular worldwide, so they do not need to presentation, but Flormar Cosmetics I knew only from Italy and Turkey. But since September 2013 (or thereabouts) Flormar has opened a store in Amsterdam in my Kalverstraat and to my great suprise and joy they also opened a store on July 3rd, 2014 in Enschede.

First I want to warn you! For hygienic reason do not use the lipstick, lipgloss or make-up from somebody else. It's important to save this in your brains because when you got struggles with your skin...than think what you did before...and what you where using. All bacteria and viruses can sit anywhere. If you want to use the lipstick from someone els, than you have to scrape a thin layer off the top with a spatula, than you have to clean it with a soaked tissue with alcohol. Now you are sure that the lipstick is clean.

Essence

The Essence Long Lasting lipstick feels creamy, smoothing and soft, apply well and has a good pigmentation. I say go for it!! Price € 2.39



By the way: I thought Essence was made in Germany, but on my package they wrote MADE IN ITALY

Catrice

Catrice Ultimate Color lipstick no. 420 Plum fiction. What should I say ... I love this low-budget lipstick. It applies very good, is creamy, intense colored and has good pigmentation. As the name implies ... ultimate color . Price € 3.99 Lipstick



Flormar Longwearing Lipstick L12 en L34

This lipstick got a so creamy texture that you just feel you fed lips are softened and protected. The colors are very nice on dark skin and it gives a beautyful sheen . Price lipstick € 6.95



Essence Sheer & Shine

Sheer & Shine lipsticks are very good applyable, creamy and very sheer but not for adark skin, these colors are too bright and light. My face looked pale and gray. Check the photo below of the swatch from the light collored lipsticks. Price lipstick € 1.99



Essence: Liquid Lipstick 02 Beauty Secret en 06 Make a statement:

I say go for it. This lowbudget liquid lipstick smears very fine, gives a nice shine , it subtly darker skin without drying it out . Price lipstick € 2.59



What or which lipstick from Catrice, Essence or Flormar do you use? Leave a comment below this blogpost.


Greetings, Paula

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten