zaterdag 5 december 2015

Lowbudget Faceprimers

Goodmorning followers, Today I want to talk with and to you about the faceprimer. What it is and what it does for your face. I have a number of lowbudget primers that I want to show you. Come join me.



What is a primer and what does it do?

A primer is a protector and so a must for your face, eyes and lips and a priority for your makeup stash. For example a door and a wall, moreover, may need a primer in order to better allow it to bond the paint, is that even with a primer but then for the face. In addition, the primer has the function to make the foundation or make-up more secure seal, but also stay longer. The primer protects your skin from harmful substances from the outside through the layers of makeup smeared on your skin.


Lowbudget?

The beauty ladies on YouTube always talking about lowbudget primers but unfortunately I still notice that they use brands that comes from the drugstore but not always below the amount of €10,=. That's why I looked for lowbudget primers that also takes on his promise in terms of operation. The smashbox primer is not a lowbudget brand but this is one of the primers I've purchased in the past because it does his work very well during photo sessions.

MAX AND MORE

In July a store from Action Nederland came in the neigbourhood from me and of course I had to go there. The makeup shelf was still full of products so I bought almost everything they sell of make-up . And all for less than € 1,=. By my surprise, they also sell a face primer. I took the green one, Max & More face primer Controlling Anti-Redness, because I had a little red-skinned at that time. I tested the primer on my hand and it felt super soft. To get the best result you have to leave the primer for fifteen minutes on your skin. The primer costs € 1,99 in Action Nederland.

HEMA

Even the Hema has a faceprimer (make-up base) in its range. This primer I find a bit on the thick side. It also lubricates stiff so I sometimes get a white film on my face. You needto leave the primer more than 10 minutes on your face to get the best result. Price of the primer is € 4.50 to buy by internet or in the store.

Catrice

Catrice has a primer in a tube. The primer feels very soft. Also with this primer you have to leave it on your skin for 10 minutes before you put the foundation on. The cream lubricates very smooth and soft. Prime and Fine Pore Refining Anti -Shine base costst € 4,59 in the store and on the website of Kruidvat Nederland.

Catrice


Prime and Fine Smoothing Refiner for invisible pores and lines. They sell it in a kind of little jar with black lid . Has a finer substance than the other primer but the result is quite good.

W7 Porefection


This primer I find totally amazing. The cream has a soft brown from color but once on the face you can not see the brown color anymore. It fix with your skin. Effective after five minutes and the product is doing its job. € 6,50 on the webshop from themakeupspot.nl

Smashbox

Photo Finish Foundation Primer Hydrating. A hydrating primer that does its job really well. I 'm in love with this primer and yet very economical on as it has been a costly purchase € 37,= on the webshop from Douglas Parfurmerie.

KIKO Cosmetics Lipbase

This lipprimer of thick creamy substance and must be applied with your finger. You only need a little bit because it leaves a white coating on your lips. Allow the primer approximately for 10 minutes on your lips and then put your lipstick on. The lipbase costst € 5,90 in the store or on the website from Kiko Cosmetics.

Essence I love stage eyeshadow base

For a low budget eyeprimer it does a good job and have a great effect. It covers well, lubricates well and highlights colors well. Primer is cream-colored, has a substance as a concealer and lubricates well. 5 minutes to sink and your eyes with eye shadow colors. € 2.59 in the stores and on the webshop from Kruidvat Nederland.

Catrice Prime and Fine Eyeshadow base

This primer is not have the same substance as the Essence. Even a little bit gelly. I 'm not really fond of it. If you smear it on your eyelids it dries immediately as a gel € 3,59 in the stores of Kruidvat or on the webshop.

If you know any other brands that are lower or are lowbudget under the € 10,=? Please leave a comment below the blogpost and let me know.

Greetings Paula

All the products I bought it by myself and is not sponsored.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten