zaterdag 5 december 2015

Foto-impression cosmetic brands in Spain

Goodmorning, if you got plans to travel to Spain...well girl...be prepare for the lotst of make-up brands they have. I was very inspired of the Spanish culture and always look for the differences between the Netherlands and Spain. I found lots of cosmetica brands that is famous over the whole world but we don't sell it in the stores in Holland. Just look and join me.
Sleek Cosmetics is also available in some stores in Holland but the most you can find it on internet

Beter Elite: I think this is a Spanish brand. I don't know this brand

I was suprised to find The Balm in a shop in Spain. In the Netherlands I can't find this brand in the shops

Also this brand I don't know. It seems an old brand in Spain.

I love the products of Kiko Cosmetics. On Amsterdam Central Station we have a shop

What a suprise to find the Sephora shop in Cartagena. I was so happy
The Sephora collection

Make Up For Ever I was like a little child checking all the products
We have Benefit in Holland but a lot like this...no not at all
I think in the big city's like Barcelona and Madrid there will be more famous cosmetic brands. But for now I'm happy I found the places and stores where I can buy my makeup. Even for a dark skin.

Do you have more advice or information about buying make-up in Spain? Please let me know by leave a comment below the post.

Greetings Paula

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten