dinsdag 8 december 2015

Low budget to highend make-up brushes

Goodmorning, today a blogpost about the various brushes I use for face and eyes. I think every beautylover has a whole assortiment of brushes, but mine is not so big because I bought the right stuff. Don't need too many because I also need some space for different stuff....I think...


According to wikipedia the description of a brush is as follow:

A paint brush as a tool is composed of fibers bound together with which a substance can be applied to an object, or to clean.
Traditionally, there is a brush from animal hair (pig hair, badger hair) or from plant fibers. Nowadays, also be used synthetic fibers. The shape is almost always looks the same; a stem in order to hold on the tip with bristles in which the liquid, gel or pulverulent substance is stuck. Most brushes are around, but there are also flat or rectangular brushes. Different brushes are sometimes named for their shape, and sometimes to their application.


Face

For the face I use six kinds of brushes

  1. Foundation Brush from drugstore ETOS Nederland. In the store to buy and online for € 3,99
  2. Concealerbrusht 195 MAC Cosmetics. In the store and online € 22,=
  3. Setting Brush Real Technique. Only online Boozyshop for € 9,99 =
  4. Powder Brush of E.L.F. Only online E.L.F. webshop for € 4, =
  5. Contour Brush of E.L.F. Only online E.L.F. webshop for € 8,=
  6. Blush Brush Real Technique. Only online at Boozyshop for € 12,49
In another blog post, I will describe a make-up tutorial and use these brushes.

Eyes


For the eyes I use different kind of brushes.
  1. Tapered blendingbrush A02 Classic of Boozyshop: € 3.50
  2. Eye shading brush A06 Classic of Boozyshop € 3.50
  3. Pencil brush A04 Classic of Boozyshop € 3.50
  4. Blender (round angled shape) of the Douglas Parfurmerie € 5.95
  5. Lip, Shu Uemura 6M, can no longer get it on the website of Shu Uemura. Price around € 10, =
  6. Eyeliner Brush Max & More. Is as a set together with the geleyeliner for sale at Action Nederland for € 0.98
  7. The well-known starter kit of Real Techniques. Contains 5 fullsize make-up brushes: Base shadowbrush, Deluxe crease brush, Accent brush and a fineliner brush. This set you can buy at the webshop from Boozyshop for € 25,99



In this blogpost I just show you some of my brushes. I know there are obviously better and expensiver brushes but the price is a higher than the lowbudget brushes, so it depends how high your budget is. I started collecting years ago for the brushes and went to many stores to find the right one for a good price. There are a number of brushes that I bought abroad because they were cheaper than in the Netherlands.

In another blog post I will describe how to clean the brushes.

Do you know brushes who are lower in price but a good quality? Please leave a comment below this blogpost. Hope you have some tips and I would say ... go to work!


Greetings Paula

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten